Riverside Crab House, Yardarm Lounge & the Monkey Bar
MONDAY through FRIDAY
11:00am to 4:00pm
All you can eat Fish & Chips $8.95
TUESDAY NIGHT - NTN TRIVIA
Come join the fun, win great prizes! 6pm to 8pm
LIVE MUSIC 5:00PM - 8:00PM FLASH POINT NEIL
WEDNESDAY NIGHT - STEAK NIGHT
5:00pm to 9:00pm
Delmonico steak grilled over open charcoal flames served with red bliss potatoes and corn on the cob. ONLY $12.95
NEW ADDITION: "High Steaks Night"
NTN Buzz Time Trivia Texas Hold'em Tournament
THURSDAY NIGHTS - ALL YOU CAN EAT BLUE CRAB
All you can eat Steamed or Garlic Blue Crabs $29.95
LIVE MUSIC 6:00PM - 10:00PM CASEY YOUNG
LIVE MUSIC 6:00PM - 10:00PM BIG DAVE
LIVE MUSIC 1:00PM - 5:00PM JOHNNY LOBO
EVERYDAY - DINNER & RIVER CRUISE
12:30pm, 2:00pm and 4:00pm
Enjoy a hour long narrated river tour, by one of our USCG licensed Captains, on our 48 passanger pontoon boat. Return to our restaurant and dine on your choice of Sliced London Broil, Smothered Chicken Breast or the Fresh Catch of the Day. All entrees are served with freshly baked dinner rolls, tossed Caesar salad and a baked potato.
*Price does not include 6% sales tax or gratuity
PLAY POOL FOR FREE IN OUR
OUTDOOR TIKI BAR
Our Florida hard shell blue crabs are served Maryland or Chesapeake Bay style. This means they are steamed until they are bright red with a wonderful blend of spices which include celery, salt, pepper, dry mustard, pimiento, cloves, laurel leaves, mace, cardamom, ginger, cassia, and paprika sprinkled over each layer of crab.
When you order hard shelled blue crabs, it means you get the whole, steamed crab, which can be a potentially dangerous food item that must be approached with skill and care. There is a science to eating them. The necessary tools are a pair of hands and a wooden mallet. Simply follow the steps below.
1. With the crab upside down, grasp the legs on side firmly with one hand, and with the other hand lift the flap (apron), pull back and down to remove the top shell.
2. Turn the crab right side up, remove the gills and wash out the intestines and spongy material.
3. With a twisting motion, pull the legs loose from the body. Remove any meat, which adheres to the legs. Break off the claws.
4. Slice off the top of the inner skeleton and remove all exposed meat on this side.
5. At the back of the crab on each side lies a large lump of meat. With a very careful U-shaped motion of the knife, remove this back fin lump.
6. Remove the white flake meat from the other pockets with the point of the knife.
7. Crack the claw shell and remove the shell along with the moveable pincer. This will expose the claw meat and, if meat is left attached to the remaining pincer, will make a delicious "crab finger".
Hint: Both the yellow fat found inside blue crabs and the orange eggs found inside females are delicious and should not be ignored. Try it, you'll like it! Scoop the fat out with your fingers, or be more sophisticated and use a knife to spread it on a cracker.
3:00PM TIL 7:00PM
Monkey Bar or Yardarm Lounge
5297 S. Cherokee Way, Homosassa, FL 34448352-628-2474 800-442-2040
Homosassa Waterfront Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant, Fresh Seafood, Live Music, Blue Crabs